Saturday, October 3, 2015

Okay, just concentrate on my voice and close your eyes…

Okay, just concentrate on my voice and close your eyes…

Okay, just concentrate on my voice and close your eyes… alright, listen to my words… don’t worry about anything… don’t worry about that noise, that’s someone opening a packet of crisps or something… forget it, right, you no longer need tennis balls in your life… alright, they don’t excite you… yeah, you’re not gonna want to chase them… you’re not gonna want to fetch them…  you’re not gonna want to chew them… and if you do, if you do think you’re going to you’re going to do something else instead… alright, anything like I don’t know… you’re gonna give me all of your biscuits, and all of your food and let me sleep in your b… oh, it’s just oh, okay don’t worry… go back to sleep… relax forget it, forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment